Crazy?  Me no way! Moving to Scotland? 

So a lot has happened and by that I mean like in my life and the past week I have not posted!! 
I have received my eviction letter and I have until 20th June to move out.
So I have been thinking, what if I leave Leeds? Yes it sounds crazy right?  Me moving from Leeds to Scotland with 5 kids alone.
But I believe it will be a new start something amazing for me and the kids.
Here there has not been many happy times infact 90% have been bad the other 10% have been all about the kids.
So what do I have to lose?  To me nothing I  don’t have anything to lose the kids have nothing to lose.
Well except I’ll be leaving or selling all my stuff and buying new things.
It’s something I think about more and more and each time I do I’m me convinced it’s the right thing to do.  
So am I crazy?  No or maybe I am but I want to give my kids a better life

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

The Nostalgia Diaries

Celebrate the Past to Create Better Days Today - A Blog

Me, Myself & Addiction

The daily struggles of surviving with an addiction!

THE PUPPY DIARIES SITE

All things dog - diary of our french bulldog having a litter, dog makes and bakes, hints and tips for dog owners

Mindfump!

Humour - Mental Health - Creativity

Blossom Edit

- Special needs Motherhood unfiltered

Glorious Train Wreck Mom

For everyone who feels like their life is a train wreck, all aboard.

Nutsrok

The humor and humanity of storytelling.

Rationality and truth

mum blogger addict 5 kids healthy living and loving life

embrace and love your body

A new healthier happier me and you

%d bloggers like this: