To many people think that eating healthy or clean is hard work and stick to frozen food, takeaways and microwave meals. The truth is you can make a delicious meal from scratch quickly without the worry of what’s going in it.
How about this easy to make and quick breakfast recipe even great for lunch.
- Mini breakfast frittas
- 8 Large eggs
- Half a cup of milk
- Half a teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 4Oz thin sliced ham chopped
- 1/3 cup of grated parmasan
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leafs
Now to prepare and cook.
- Preheat oven at 180c and spray 2 mini muffin tins (24 each) with none stick spray.
- Wisk eggs, milk, pepper and a pinch of salt (optional) in a bowl.
- Stir in ham cheese and parsley.
- Split the mixture between the muffin tins so they are almost to the top and place in the oven on a middle shelf for 8-10 minutes.
- Using a rubber spatula loosen the frittas from muffin tin and enjoy.
- You can replace ingredients with other items your desire such s fresh chopped tomatoes, mushrooms etc